Thursday, April 16, 2009

Final Countdown

It is all coming so quickly. I am leaving on Saturday for Boston.

I wanted to let everyone know that if you want to follow me during the race, there are three ways to sign up for the AT&T Athlete Alert program:
Simply text RUNNER to 41234. You will then receive an SMS text message confirming how to complete registration.
Continue to the registration page for the AT&T Athlete Alert program on the race website at BAA.ORG. Sign-up using your US mobile phone number for SMS text message updates, or by entering an email address for email updates. Please note that this method will require that you have an athlete’s bib number and date of birth. My bib is 22038 and my date of birth is 10/25/58.

I have raised over $21,000 for cancer research, and its not too late to donate.

Weather forecast has been all over the map, right now its looking good, yesterday it wasn't. Welcome to New England.

Here's hoping the wind is at our back.



I am

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD ... Neal $21k for cancer research is AWESOME. You have done an incredible, wonderful thing.

And you haven't even run yet.

See you at the DFMC roundup.

Take care,

Helen/H1202 (#22308)

Anonymous said...

Yay Neal!

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I am so proud of you. I admire your determintation and sense of humor throughout. But most of all I admire both you and Jane for all you give.

blessings and thanks,

Linda